Friday, April 01, 2011

Redha


My heart instinctively went out to my dear niece after the demise of her mum (may Allah SWT bless her soul for to Him we came from and to Him we shall return) this week... I could not fathom if I was in that tragic state (and oh how close I am to Ummi... she's my life!), hence no matter how I try to convince myself that I fully understand what my 13-year old niece is going through, I'd be lying as I could never fully feel the pain! May Allah SWT bestow the patience and sincerity in my beloved niece to let go and redha.

Three things continue to benefit the dead after one' death - her amal jariah and beneficial knowledge she taught others in her lifetime as well as her child who supplicates to Allah and seeks His forgiveness for her. May Siti Maisarah remember this and be steadfast in her supplication for her beloved late mum, insya Allah, amin Allahuma amin.

No comments: